Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thank You Jamie-O

I just finished watching Jamie Oliver's first episode of Jamie's Food Revolution. All I can say is WOW! He is such an incredible guy and these shows will just show you how terrible the food industry can be - espeically for kids in schools, and even cooking in homes. He cares so much and is helping families and schools as a whole revolutionize their lifestyles to help have healthier lives for their children. Please please please try and watch this show. You will be amazed. For example from the episode I just watched, classes JK-6 who ate at the school meal hall did not even have FORKS OR KNIVES to eat lunch or breakfast with!! (The kids have never even used them!!) Can you even believe that?? The cooks of the school did not even believe Jamie when he said that children use forks or knives. This entire show all I did was shake my head in shock. YOU MUST WATCH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment