Friday, March 26, 2010

KITCHEN AID MIXER

This mixer is something that I cannot live with out while cooking. It is a must in every kitchen! I was given one by my mamma a few years ago and I am constantly using it. They are great for making desserts, but they come with a variety of tools that let you make pasta dough, bread dough, pastries, cakes etc. I would highly recommend for any of you cooking enthusiasts out there to pick one of these up for your kitchen. You will be amazed at how often you use this! They now come in so many different colours, so you can pick one to match your kitchen. I will be using mine tonight to make Pavlova  (a meringue cake) stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. I Love This Machine, I All way's Watch Barefoot Contessa And She Uses It. I Really Want It But It's Too Expensive :(

    ReplyDelete