Tuesday, June 12, 2012

THE BREAKFAST BAG

This weekend I was staying with a friend in Stratford while attending the Stratford Chef School Long Table Dinner. I wanted to bring something edible as a gift, so I decided to do one of my "breakfast bags." (Available upon request by Emma's Eatery).

The Breakfast Bag:

A big part of the food industry is presentation. Making the food look inviting & delicious helps to "sell" the product. I love packing food in fun ways, and in keeping with my logo theme, I tend to use mason jars, raffia ribbon, brown paper bags etc.

Here are a few ideas of how to package foods as gifts! Don't forget, breakfast, lunch & dinner bags can be purchased whenever from Emma's Eatery!

The granola accompaniments: honey & greek natural yoghurt

The homemade granola & fresh blueberries

The quiche: asparagus, leek & gruyere


2 comments:

  1. Emma! I've been creeping your blog for a while now and just wanted to congratulate you on all of your successes! I'm a true blast from the past, one of your old babysitters from Toronto (along with Ali Moses & later Liz Armstrong...still friends with both!) Best of luck with your new business...only wish I lived closer to pick up one of your yummy breakfasts :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting! And such nice words, thank you!

    Hope all is well with you! Best, Emma

    ReplyDelete