Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ADIOS GBC

Chef School at George Brown is finally coming to a close! This week marks the end of my 18 month Culinary Management program and it's been quite the year and a half!


I have learned so much, from knife skills to butchering an animal to plate presentation those first few months brought new information daily! I've benefited from incredible teachers (such as Chef Walker, Chef Hoyer, Chef Yolles & Chef Alvares) who really kick started my passion during the first two semesters through their high expectations and countless stories on the world of food. I don't think I'd have the same respect for the kitchen and for what we do if it wasn't for Chef Walker's 8am lockouts! And finally, I have truly met some great and long lasting friends - thanks to my best pals, without them walking into Labs wouldn't nearly be as fun or easy, Sam, Vanessa, Carl, & Kyle.



Thanks to everyone who made my time at GBC such a great success! Here's to the next stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment