Monday, March 26, 2012

PEACH PIE POPSICLES

I had never been on Pinterest until yesterday, and this was one of the first pictures I came across and I am now obsessed with making these!


Peach pie is one of my favourite pies! It brings back so many summer memories as it is my mom and Aunt's favourite summertime pie! I grew up during the summer eating them constantly, and they sort of became the replacement for a birthday cake for those with summer birthdays.

Homemade popsicles I find always taste so much better, and this is one that is definitely packed full of flavour but healthy none the less! I know my friend & personal trainer Christie Preston (check out her life&fitness blog http://beautyandthebod.com/ ) would approve!

Peach Pie Popsicles

Ingredients:
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and chopped
- 2 large peaches, seeded and diced
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1 pinch of cinnamon

Directions:
- Blend all the ingredients together and pour into popsicle holds
- Freeze for at least 4 hours


photo credit: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment