Friday, November 5, 2010

THE PERFECT CHEESE GRATER

I haven't posted a Kitchen Tool I love in a while, so I thought I would share one of my more recent kitchen gadget purchases with you! I always get so fed up with cheese graters , they never sit properly, they are always tipping over if you apply to much pressure, the handle never quite fits well in your hand...the list is never ending! But, I have finally found an erganomical, perfet cheese grater! I found mine at Kitchen Stuff Plus, but I am sure this type of grater is all around.


The Counseltron Pyramid Tower Grater is a three side grater, with a easy grip top, and grips on the bottom so that it stays sturdy and doesn't move during the grating process. With this extra balance and stability, it allows for perfectly grated cheese every time!

And the best part is - it's only ten bucks! Cheap and great - what more could you ask for?

Buy online or in stores @ Kitchen Stuff Plus
http://www.kitchenstuffplus.com/shop/product.php?d=&sd=&pid=W002752

photo credit: kitchenstuffplus.com

2 comments:

  1. I’m late to find this post but wow, this should be great. May not get any better…
    Cheese Grater

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cheese grater is an essential tool for even the most minimalist of kitchens. While buying pre-grated cheese might save your some time. This powder that coats the cheese shreds can give a gritty mouthfeel and prevents it from melting as smoothly as fresh cheese. Cheese Grater

    ReplyDelete