Monday, October 1, 2012

YOUR TURKEY TABLE

Thanksgiving is almost here! I am gearing up for a big and turkey filled week, as I am making three FULL thanksgiving dinners this year!

Thanksgiving is one of my favourite times of year, not only for cooking - as it marks the start of the best fall flavours, but also for decorations!

I love having my dining room table set the week or two leading up to thanksgiving. Not necessarily with the plates and cutlery, but decorated with mini gourds and pumpkins, a table runner, some festive flowers and a few candles.

I am going to share my favourite decorations that will be sure to make your table look the most festive!

Multi coloured gourds....scatter them all down the centre of the table

 Wheat sheafs & thanksgiving inspired flower arrangements


Leaf printed linens and dried leaf covered candle holders (Both DIY - thank you Martha Stewart!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment