Thursday, February 10, 2011

SPANISH TAPAS

As you know I also write for FOOD TROTTER!

Here is my newest addition to my Food Trotter posting: Tapas in Spain!

http://foodtrotter.com/3903/3903/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FoodTrotter+(Food+Trotter)

"Eating, drinking, and sharing in good fun with friends is popular in every culture, but Spanish tapas takes this notion to a whole new level. While living in Spain I fell in love with the corner tapas bars that populate the country. You can’t travel to Spain without understanding this amazing concept and knowing what to look for!"

1 comment:

  1. I loved your article about Spanish tapas! It made me drool to see the variety of tapas in the pictures too! Any recommendations for someplace here in Toronto for tapas???

    ReplyDelete